Saturday teatime sees Queens Park Rangers host Arsenal at Loftus Road in a match that holds importance really only for the away side.
Arsenal start as 4/9 favourites to win the match, QPR can be backed at 7/1, whilst the draw is available at 3/1. All odds quoted are with William Hill.
Queens Park Rangers fate was sealed last weekend when the 0-0 draw they played out with Reading consigned both clubs to Championship football next season. Harry Redknapp’s side have nothing to play for but pride in this London derby.
Arsenal lie in fourth place in the table, a point behind Chelsea but having played a game more than The Blues. But The Gunners will be worried by their North London neighbours, Spurs, who are just two points behind in fifth spot having played a game less. As the race for a Champions League place nears the finish line, Arsene Wenger will know that three points at Loftus Road is a must for his side.
- QPR have failed to score in their last three league matches
- QPR have drawn four of their last seven home league matches
- Arsenal are unbeaten in their last seven league matches
- Arsenal have won their last three away league matches
- Arsenal last beat QPR at Loftus Road in 1990, they have failed to win in six attempts there since
QPR vs Arsenal Match Prediction and Betting Tip
Despite a poor recent record at Loftus Road, Arsenal need the points and should win comfortably. The best bet looks to be Arsenal/Arsenal in the HT/FT market at 11/10 where a £25 stake returns £52.50 with BetVictor.
BetVictor are giving all new customers who open an account through us a free bet of up to £25, which can be used to bet on a variety of different sports markets.
New BetVictor customers, claim your free £25 bet here:
2. Open a new account
3. Follow the steps to get your free £25 bet